Extension Officer (Agri.) Class III 2021-22 Question Paper with Answer key [વિસ્તરણ અધિકારી (ખેતી ) વર્ગ-3 ૨૦૨૧-૨૨]



 Extension officer Question paper 

This exam is for 150 Marks of subjects General Awareness and General Knowledge, Gujarati Language, and Grammar, English Language and Grammar, Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification. The time duration of the exam is 90 Minutes. 0.33 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.

SUBJECT NAMEMARKSEXAM MEDIUMTIME
General Awareness And General Knowledge35GUJARATIOne and Half Hour (90 Minutes)
Gujarati Grammar And Language20GUJARATI
English Grammar And Language20ENGLISH
Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification75GUJARATI
Total Marks150


Extension Officer (Agri.) Class III 2021-22 Question Paper with Answer key 
[વિસ્તરણ અધિકારી (ખેતી ) વર્ગ-3 ૨૦૨૧-૨૨]


Extension Officer (Agri.)



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! Such a nice blog, thanks for sharing valuable information.
    Top Agriculture Colleges in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very satisfied with your post. Thanks for sharing!. You can also visit my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this informative blog post. I really like reading books that helps me improve myself. I remember i started reading these types of books back in when i was in my school. i always buy my school books from https://booksnpages.com website.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.